Monday, January 16, 2017

HCABK - Week 2

Have Courage And Be Kind - Week 2

Our second week of kindness was given in the form of bookmarks.






Week one, we gave our projects to our very best friends.

Week two, we're giving them to strangers.



This was a super easy project, but I love the creativity that came with it.

I cut a bunch of card stock bookmarks in different shapes, and the kids got to decorate them with colored pencils and ribbons. All of my examples had puns on them, so it was pretty fun to see the sayings these kids came up with.

 
I printed labels to stick on the back of the bookmarks so that library patrons know who they're from. 



I'll be setting these out on our circ desk, so people checking out books can get a free bookmark with a little one-of-a-kind positivity!


No comments:

Post a Comment